Events by Glenda
Event Planning and Fundraising
Events by Glenda
is a subsidiary of Edwin Lombard Management, Inc. and has coordinated events throughout the state of California including both political and non-profit organizations of all sizes.
Political Clients include:
- Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante
- Senator Mark
- Senator Kevin Murray
- Senator Curren Price
- Assemblyman Jerome E. Horton
- Assemblyman Mervyn Dymally
- Assemblyman Sandre Swanson
- Assemblyman Mike Davis
- Assembly member Wilmer Amina Carter
- Assemblyman Tony Mendoza
- NaviStar Inc.
- Mayor Kevin Johnson, Greenwise of Sacramento
Non-Profit Fund Raising Events:
- African-American Youth Leadership Program
- Bobby Jackson Foundation
- California Black Health Network
- CAAPEC(California African-American Political Empowerment Committee)
- Center of Praise
- Chicano Latino Youth Leadership Program
- Grant Napear for Future Foundation
- Legislative Black Caucus Foundation
- Legislative Black Coalition
- 100 Black Men of Sacramento
- "Song for Cesar" Cesar Chavez Foundation
- San Diego Martin Luther King Jr. Foundation
- The California Legislative Black Caucus
- The California Black Chamber of Commerce
- The California Legislative Latino Caucus
- The Research and Policy Institute of California
- The Sacramento Tree Foundation
- Wilmer Amina Carter Foundation, Scholarship & Leadership Program
- and many others.
A Personal Touch!
Events by Glenda is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. We specialize in event planning and for political and non-profit organizations. Our company was established in 2001 and we have coordinated events throughout the state of California for the numerous state legislators, political and non-profit organizations.