Events by Glenda
Event Coordination, Consulting & Fundraising Strategies
Events by Glenda
is a subsidiary of Edwin Lombard Management, Inc. has coordinated events throughout the State of California including political affiliates, non-profit organizations and speciality events of all sizes.
Political Clients include:
- Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante
- Senator Mark Ridley Thomas
- Senator Kevin Murray
- Senator Curren Price
- Assembly Member Jerome E. Horton
- Assembly Member Mervyn Dymally
- Assembly Member Sandre Swanson
- Assembly Member Mike Davis
- Assembly Member Wilmer Amina Carter
- Assembly Member Tony Mendoza
- NaviStar Inc.
Non-Profits & Speciality Events: (Partial list)
- African-American Youth Leadership
- Bobby Jackson Foundation
- California Black Health Network
- CAAPEC(California African-American Political Empowerment Committee)
- Center of Praise
- Chicano Latino Youth Leadership Program
- Grant Napear for Future Foundation
- Legislative Black Caucus Foundation
- Legislative Black Coalition
- 100 Black Men of Sacramento
- "Song for Cesar" Cesar Chavez Foundation
- San Diego Martin Luther King Jr. Foundation
- The California Legislative Black Caucus
- The California Black Chamber of Commerce
- The Research and Policy Institute of California
- The Sacramento Tree Foundation
- Wilmer Amina Carter Foundation, Scholarship & Leadership Program
A Personal Touch!
Events by Glenda is based on the belief that our client's needs are very important to us. We have a team of professionals who are committed to making your vision come true.
We specialize in speciality events, conferences, meetings & golf tournaments. Our firm was established in 2001 since then we have coordinated many events throughout the State for numerous State Legislators, political and non-profit organizations.