Events by Glenda
Event Coordination, Consulting Strategies
Events by Glenda
has coordinated events throughout the State of California including corporations, political affiliates, and non-profit organizations of all sizes.
A Personal Touch!
Events by Glenda believes that our client's needs are very important and deserve the very best attention to detail. We have a team of professionals who are committed to making your vision come true.
We specialize in events, conferences, meetings & golf tournaments. Our firm was established in 2001 since then we have coordinated many events throughout the state for numerous Elected Officials, political, non-profit organizations and corporations.
Political Clients include:
- Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante
- Senator Mark Ridley Thomas
- Senator Kevin Murray
- Senator Curren Price
- Assembly Member Jerome E. Horton
- Assembly Member Mervyn Dymally
- Assembly Member Sandre Swanson
- Assembly Member Mike Davis
- Assembly Member Wilmer Amina Carter
- Assembly Member Tony Mendoza
- NaviStar Inc.
Non-Profits & Speciality Events: (Partial list)
- African-American Youth Leadership
- Bobby Jackson Foundation
- California Black Health Network
- CAAPEC(California African-American Political Empowerment Committee)
- Center of Praise
- Chicano Latino Youth Leadership Program
- Grant Napear for Future Foundation
- Legislative Black Caucus Foundation
- Legislative Black Coalition
- 100 Black Men of Sacramento
- "Song for Cesar" Cesar Chavez Foundation
- San Diego Martin Luther King Jr. Foundation
- The California Legislative Black Caucus
- The California Black Chamber of Commerce
- The Research and Policy Institute of California
- The Sacramento Tree Foundation
- Wilmer Amina Carter Foundation, Scholarship & Leadership Program